...he looked over the edge...into infinity...and there in front of him was what he'd been searching for...a peanut butter sandwich...with jelly...he knew the search would continue until he found...milk.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cold Cold Heart...

It is cold here this morning...I am not a winter type person...would rather be snuggled in bed...under covers...and all that that implies...something about heat that attracts me...sun on my skin...beads of sweat rolling down my body...ice cold drink near by...sometimes when working in the yard..a kind of heat stupor overtakes me and time ceases to exist...movements are slow and deliberate...thinking is a minimalist step by step thing...Zen living...in the now...am wondering how close to heatstroke I am when this happens...but I love the way heat saturates the body...filling it with a reptilian kind of satisfaction of absorbing a form of cosmic nourishment...life...

No comments: