...he looked over the edge...into infinity...and there in front of him was what he'd been searching for...a peanut butter sandwich...with jelly...he knew the search would continue until he found...milk.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Late last night...sat on the levee and moaned...
Led Zeppelin

The information coming out of the NOLA area is just frightening. We now have a gov't which blames the victims. The facts do not support the Bush spin machine. Though this is a large area, FEMA dropped the ball. Why is a political hack in that position anyway? Who put him there?...Who put him there? I felt the question need to be asked twice, because the blame game that this administration is playing is so divisive at a time that cohesion is needed. We have an idiot at the helm. I, myself do not care that he is an idiot. It is just the fact that he is also President of the United States that makes me sick to my stomach. If I were a religious man I would say that God has saddled us with Bush as a trial. But what past sins we are paying for? I do not know. I am not a religious man, so my thinking is that as a country, we voted in the village idiot because of his lineage.
Collectively we are all to blame.

No comments: