...he looked over the edge...into infinity...and there in front of him was what he'd been searching for...a peanut butter sandwich...with jelly...he knew the search would continue until he found...milk.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

While I am writing, my beautiful wife, Chris is finishing up with the Christmas tree. We purchased it last weekend but it was just today that we decided to put it up. I am not a Christmasy type...please do not hold this against me...I could get through the whole silly season thing with just a couple of bottles of bourbon a stash of cigars and a fully charged remote. We did put up the tree together and I was instrumental in helping with the lights, garland and angel. Chrissy is putting on the finishing touches. The sentimental stuff that even as a child I had little interest in. This my defect.
We are having cold weather to go with the snow that fell last week. It is in the low 20's right now and probably slated to get down to the teens tonight. Winter was 2 weeks early this year.

It was Chrissy's Birthday Friday and we were going to go out to a nice place for dinner (now forever un-named) but that did not happen. Chris' brother Gary came over to bring Chris her present. Chris and Gary share the same birthday. Though they are 2 years apart. Gary is the older. We visited with Gary until it was too late to go to a special place for dinner. So after he left we went to McGuires Pub. Chris was very beautiful, black pants, black blouse with jewelry to match. We stayed too late but had fun.

No comments: