...he looked over the edge...into infinity...and there in front of him was what he'd been searching for...a peanut butter sandwich...with jelly...he knew the search would continue until he found...milk.

Friday, March 23, 2007

how I spent my evening....

had chili for dinner...washed that down with a beer...making me a code red on the Homeland Security Terror rating...I am sure they would have labeled me equivalent to a dirty bomb...you know the one that does very little physical damage...it is the fallout that is the killer...after loading my body with this potentially explosive mixture, I went to the store...the key here is to keep moving and ignore the people falling and writhing in your path...keep repeating that you are on a "mission from God"...as I was leaving ...large black government vans were pulling up and people in HazMat suits were swarming out of them...courdoning off the whole supermarket with that yellow "Do not Cross" tape, like on CSI...I went home to watch the whole thing on tv...because everything is more real on tv...hey...pull my finger...

No comments: